Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School

I now have a 2nd grader, kindergartener, and a preschooler to teach along with the two littlun's to keep me busy.  Today was the first day of school.  It's always a time of new and exciting things.  The school room is all clean and looking neat and organized.  It doesn't stay that way the whole year.  A friend of mine came over on Monday and helped me purge and clean the shelves and closets.  I got some curtains from a friend that I put up that make the room look happy and friendly.  With a few changes it's different enough for the kids (and for me) that I'm excited to start this school year.

So, here's the first day of school pictures we took!

Nia, Hoyt, Cindy, Sanoma and Lil

Cute curtains, calendar ready!

Book shelves organized

Closet clean

Showing off their favorite part of the new year....lunchboxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment