Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Day

Hi All!  I am still alive.  Things have been crazy.  We were going to put our house on the market by November, but then we didn't.  So, I've been getting the house ready to sell, and then not getting the house ready to sell, then Christmas happened, and then...well, I'm still not bounced back from Christmas yet.  It doesn't help that my husband has had a big deadline or been behind on his deadlines for the past 2 months. When my husband is not there to help out our school suffers.  It's not fun.

We're going to Fort Stanwix tomorrow.  So I'm planning on having some cool pictures and stories to share on my next blog.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're blogging again! Where you planning a local move? You know you know want to move the Indianapolis area.

    ReplyDelete